In the previous episode Jamie gave specific examples of conflict. This episodes delves deeper into the close and important relationships in your business and begins to touch on the business and legal issues that can pop up when there is conflict.
This episode talks about conflict in the following important relationships in any business:
In dealing with conflict in these relationships, you want to ask the following questions:
- What is the nature of the conflict?
- How important is this relationship?
- Do I want to save the relationship?
- Does this conflict continually arise?
- What legal issues may arise if this conflict escalates?
- Do I need to talk to an unrelated person for a gut check/advice?
Conflict is always a challenge, and even harder with the individuals who are close to you and important in your business. Identifying those relationships and having a framework to handle those conflicts is key for every business owner.
If you loved this episode, don’t miss the next one! Please subscribe to this podcast where ever you listen and head over to our YouTube Channel to check out the videos of all of the episodes.
And as always, please leave us a review! We love to hear from you.
You can connect with Jamie here: